A glass set on the fire table gives the table an especially luxurious appearance. If the fire table is in a windy location, the glass set also protects the flames against big gusts of wind. If children or pets are often around, it is certainly advisable to put a glass set around the flames.
The starting point for the Cosi collection is that there is a solution for the gas bottle; this is always incorporated into the design. Depending on the type of Cosi, there is a way to install the gas bottle.
Cosicube – Invisible hatch at the side of the hearth; put the gas bottle behind it.
Cosidrum – Twist the upper cover of the model and put the gas bottle in the Drum from above.
Cosiloft – There is a small cube under the table; push the door and the gas bottle can be placed in the model.
Cosiconcrete – There is a hatch on the side of the model; the gas bottle can be placed behind this.
Cosiglobe – Order the Cosiglobe side table with it and put the glass bottle in the side table.
The gas lanterns operate on gas cartridges filled with a mixture of butane and propane. Propane is a by-product from the extraction of natural gas, as well as the refinement of oil. Propane gas is also released during these processes. Approximately 60% of the propane gas comes from the extraction of natural gas. The remaining 40% comes from the refinement of oil.
Propane gas is therefore automatically released through the extraction of oil and natural gas. This by-product is also used as a useful fuel, for use in various products such as gas bottles, bulk tanks and fuel for cars.
The Cosiscoop gas lanterns operate on a 190-gram gas cartridge. These gas canisters are universal and are available in various brands. A number of examples are: Gimeg, Cadac, Campingaz and Plein air. Make sure that you always buy a gas cartridge with a safety valve. This is compulsory in the Netherlands. In the event that the connection between the gas cartridge and the product disconnects while the cartridge is still filled with gas, the safety valve will automatically stop the flow of gas.
Yes, the Cosi wood stoves can be kept outside under a canopy or veranda. Always put the wood stoves under a canopy and don’t cover the hearth. Over time, the Cosistove wood stove will show signs of rust as a result of the acids from the outside air. Make sure that you always deal with minor damage at once. As soon as the steel comes into direct contact with the outside air, rust will form more quickly.